- $34 forfirst3 months subscription to USA TODAY (a $130 value)
- Home delivery of the print edition
- e-Newspaper: an online replica of the print edition
- Requires EZ Pay
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
DealChicken wants you to discover great savings on your favorite news source. Get the first 3 months of home delivery (73% off the newsstand price) with this exclusive offer.
USA TODAY is devoted like no other to delivering information to you that is smart and succinct, inclusive and honest, relevant and useful, and unbiased and innovative. Count on USA TODAY to keep you informed on the topics most relevant to you.
We're taking visual storytelling to the next level with more color and photos, and a new logo that highlights daily news topics. Discover new features such as America's Markets, TV on the Web, and Fantasy Sports resources, and revamped reader favorites including the State by State and weather pages.
Whether it's Money, Sports, Life, Tech, or Travel that suits your daily news needs, we've got you covered.
$34 for first 3 months subscription to USA TODAY (a $130 value)
- Offer expires 12/31/2013. Introductory offer for new subscribers only. EZ Pay is a simple way to automatically pay your bill on the credit card of your choice. After your promotional period ends, your subscription will continue at the regular published monthly rate on the credit card provided and charged on the 1st of every month, less any applicable credits, unless the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday, then the deduction is taken on the next business day. Your first EZ Pay charge will be prorated based on the start date. Sales tax, when applicable, also will be charged automatically. Your subscription will continue unless USA TODAY is otherwise notified. If at any time you decide to cancel your subscription, you may contact customer service at 1-800-872-0001 and the full amount of any balance over $2.00 will be returned.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.