Need a quick beauty boost? Sample Pure NV Salon and Day Spa's customized services for half off with this flexible deal. Put your doubled dollars toward anything on Pure NV's ultra-pampering menu. Prep for sandal season with a spa pedicure, get an Organic Refresh Retreat facial, or relax with a 45-minute massage — the stylish options are endless!
Derek and Amy Gomez own Pure NV Salon and Day Spa, a Paul Mitchell salon. Pure NV's specialists pride themselves on their ability to listen to their clients and deliver individualized services.
$30 for $60 to spend on spa services
Did you know that 90% of hair is growing on your head while the remaining 10% is resting?
Pure NV Salon & Day Spa
Calling All Shoppers...
Calling All Merchants...
DealChicken.com. All Rights Reserved. Users of this site agree to the
Terms of Service
Subscribe below and we'll send you a daily deal alert for Detroit.
MontgomeryPhoenixPhoenix - East Valley Phoenix - West ValleyLittle RockMountain HomePalm SpringsSacramentoSalinasVisaliaDenverNorthern ColoradoDelawareWashingtonFort Myers/Cape CoralFSUJacksonvillePensacolaSpace CoastTallahasseeTampa BayUCF / East Seminole CountyAtlantaMaconGuamChicagoEast Central Indiana / RichmondIndianapolisLafayetteMuncieDes MoinesIowa CityLouisvilleAcadianaCentral LouisianaMonroe/West MonroeOpelousasShreveportBangorPortlandMontgomery CountySalisbury/Ocean CityBattle Creek / KalamazooDetroitGrand RapidsLansingLivingston CountyPort HuronCentral MinnesotaTwin CitiesHattiesburgJacksonOzarksSt. LouisGreat FallsRenoCentral JerseyCumberland CountyMonmouth CountyNorth JerseyOcean CountySouth JerseyBinghamtonBuffaloElmiraIthacaPoughkeepsieRochesterWestchesterAshevilleThe TriadCincinnatiClevelandCoshocton / Holmes CountyFairfield CountyLicking CountyMarion CountyMuskingum ValleyNorth Central OhioNorth CoastScioto ValleySalemColumbiaGreenvilleSioux FallsClarksvilleJacksonKnoxvilleMurfreesboroNashvilleSouthern UtahNorthern VermontNorthern VirginiaStauntonCentral WisconsinFond du Lac / OshkoshFox CitiesGreen BaySheboygan / Manitowoc
There's one last thing we need from you to create your account.