- Option 1: $13 for a 2-hour round-trip kayak wilderness excursion for one ($27 value)
- Option 2: $26 for a 2-hour round-trip tandem or single kayak wilderness excursion for two ($54 value)
- Kayak rental is free for children 6-12 with each purchase
- Includes free ice cream treat
- All Trips take place in the Proud Lake Wilderness area on the scenic Huron River
- Less than an hour's drive from Detroit, Flint and Ann Arbor
- Promotion Expires July 31, 2013
Like you, DealChicken lacks the webbed feet necessary for graceful above-water travel. That’s why this deal from Heavner Canoe & Kayak Rental is so heavenly: For just $13, you can kick it kayak-style, enjoying two-hours on the tranquil Huron River travelling to Proud Lake and back. Or, bring a friend for only $26. Both options are 50% off and the best part? You gets free ice cream upon your return! Can you think of a better way to enjoy an adventure? Can't get enough? Extend your wilderness trip or take a one-way trip down river for an additional fee.
Located less than an hour's drive from Detroit, Flint and Ann Arbor, Heavner Canoe & Kayak Rental launches from the Heavner rental base near Milford. Currently helmed by mother & son duo Stella and Alan Heavner, this family-owned, family-friendly business has been assisting nature-lovers onto the water for over 60 years. Maintaining a fleet of over 200 canoes and kayaks for landlubber rental, Heavner Canoe & Kayak Rental also offers educational programs for families and corporate team-building events, as well as for church, school and youth groups.
$13 for a 2-hour round-trip kayak wilderness excursion for one ($27 value)
The original owners of Heavner Canoe & Kayak Rentals, Stella and Chester Heavner, were as agile on land as in the water: After their honeymoon, the newlyweds rode their bicycles from California back to Michigan. For more info email email@example.com or visit http://www.heavnercanoe.com.