- $12 for $24 worth of food and drink
- Serves authentic handmade pizzas with fresh ingredients
- Offer valid for carry-out
- Promotion Expires August 31, 2013
We all have eclectic taste buds, but DealChicken’s hunger craves for different things at different times. Yesterday, he felt like eating a sub and today he feels like gobbling down a pizza. At Palomino's Pizza, you can receive two $12 vouchers valid for pizza, subs and breadsticks. This is a $24 value for $12—that’s a tasty 50% savings. The authentic pizzas, such as The Mediterranean, Chicken Alfredo and BBQ Chicken, are handmade with fresh dough, the finest ingredients and scrumptious thin crust. The breadsticks are covered with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese and the sub sandwiches are, well, delicious.
Palomino's Pizza is a locally-owned and -operated restaurant located in South Lyon. It was established in early 2011 and is owned by Tim Barry. The hours of operation are 12-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 12-10 p.m. on Saturday and 4-9 p.m. on Sunday.
$12 for $24 worth of food and drink
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase 2 per person and a additional as a gift. Limit one voucher per party per visit. No cash back or credits. Valid for carry-out. Voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion and in-store specials.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The most expensive pizza in the world was created by Maze Restaurant in the United Kingdom. It was a thin crust , wood fire-baked pizza topped with onion puree, white truffle paste, fontina cheese, baby mozzarella, pancetta, cep mushrooms, mizuna lettuce and fresh shavings of a rare Italian white truffle. This pie stunner cost $178 - now that's a pizza!