- $10 for a large specialty brick oven pizza and 4 large drinks ($20 value)
- All Elite Pizzeria meat is 100% Halal (from Saad Meat) and grade A
- Elite Pizzeria is on Ford Road in Canton
- Promotion Expires July 28, 2013
The DealChicken would like to announce that dinner is served. Just get down to Elite Pizzeria to enjoy your meal for four for half off! You'll get a large specialty pizza with four drinks—enough for the whole family. Choose between the Carnivore Special (five kinds of meat, including corned beef), Mediterranean (Feta and veggies), Veggie Lovers (including mushrooms), Hawaiian Pizza (corned beef and pineapple), Ultimate Supreme, and Spicy BBQ Chicken. Order your favorite up for lunch or dinner, Monday through Saturday!
Elite Pizzeria is proud to be the only area pizza joint serving Halal meat. In addition to pizza, the restaurant offers burgers, wings, subs, sandwiches, and Mediterranean favorites.
$10 for one large specialty brick oven pizza and 4 large drinks ($20 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase 1 per person and a additional as a gift. No cash back or credits. One voucher per customer per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The question of who invented pizza is actually a tricky one to answer. Historians agree that dishes that are similar to pizza have been eaten for many years in the Mediterranean regions. The development of the modern pizza is attributed to a baker named Raffaele Esposito from Naples. He owned a restaurant in 1889 named Pizzeria di Pietro and baked a dish he called "pizza" when the Italian King Umberto I and Queen Margherita came to visit.