- $25 for 5 two-hour skate sessions ($55 value)
- Bring your skateboard, rollerblades, scooter, ripstik or BMX
- Safe and fun indoor skate park
- Helmets required to skate
- Promotion Expires May 25, 2013
If grinding rails and popping Ollies gets you stoked, listen up. DealChicken uncovered a great deal at Landslide Skate Park in Clinton Township. For $25, you get five two-hour sessions to tear it up in 22,000 square feet of indoor half pipes, wooden ramps, bowls, metal rails and brick ledges. Once you strap on your helmet, grab your board, inline skates, RipStik, scooter or BMX and show off kick-flips, 360-flips or any of your favorite stunts. You might even pick up a few tricks from the locals.
Located behind the Morley Candy factory near the Selfridge Military Air Museum, Landslide Skate Park is a Michigan-owned indoor skate park for extreme sport enthusiasts of all skill levels. It's a great place to learn from local skaters, bikers and trained instructors in a safe, fun environment.
$25 for five two-hour skate sessions
- Limit 5 per person, may purchase multiples as gifts. Session passes expire 30 days from activation date. Must sign waiver up on redemption. Helmet required. No cash back. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know skateboarding made its debut in the 1950s? Today skateboarding is the sixth most popular sport in the world in terms of active participants.