- $15 for 3-$10 vouchers to use towards food and drink
- Serving breakfast and lunch daily
- Homemade comfort food
- Make sure to try their famous corned beef sandwich
- Located downtown near Corktown, Mexican Village and Midtown
- Excellent service
- Promotion Expires August 15, 2013
When DealChicken takes a lunch break, he may be off the clock, but his taste buds are hard at work. Give yours something to smile about with half off at Hygrade Deli. Frequented by business people, neighborhood locals, older folks and kids, patrons are drawn to the restaurant's great food and quick yet attentive service. Choose from deli favorites like a moist, flavorful corned beef sandwich and top it with Swiss cheese, coleslaw and Russian dressing. Or tempt your taste buds with the best grilled Reuben sandwich you'll ever eat. Not in the mood for corned beef? Hygrade Deli also offers comfort staples like homemade tuna fish, chicken salad and other deli options. One thing's for sure; you won't leave hungry.
Located on Michigan Avenue right next to downtown, Corktown, Mexican Village and Midtown, Hygrade Deli offers scrumptious deli food in a charming art deco/old world atmosphere. Serving up homemade soups and coleslaw, sandwiches and more, Hygrade Deli is perhaps Detroit's best-kept - and most delicious - secret. A relatively new addition to the menu is Hygrade's spin on the fast food value meal. Diners can choose from a small hamburger, kosher hot dog, grilled cheese or chicken strips served with a small fry and a drink, all for $5.50.
$15 for 3- $10 vouchers to spend on breakfast and lunch fare
- May purchase one for self and as a gift. Valid for new customers only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per customer, per visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Hygrade Deli has been around for 60 years. 40 years ago, owner Stuart’s father bought the place and Stuart has been working there ever since.