- $99 for 6 small-area laser hair removal sessions ($750 value)
- Includes choice of lip, chin, underarm, sideburns and more
- Latest in laser hair removal technology
- FDA approved
- Physician supervised
- New clients only
- Promotion Expires July 26, 2013
Even with all his feathers, DealChicken knows how annoying it is to have a wild hair (or more) in the wrong place. So he found this deal with more than 85% off the usual $750 for six laser hair-removal sessions. Choose from small areas including lip, chin, ears, underarms, forehead, ladies' jawline, ladies' neck, facial cheeks, sideburns, stomach centerline, breast centerline, nipples, nape of neck, feet, unibrow, fingers, toes, belly button and inside nose/nostrils. Lux LLC's technicians will use the latest in skincare technology to remove your errant hair with FDA-approved equipment. The staff at Lux wants each client to feel more confident and look more gorgeous with every treatment.
Lux LLC on West Main Street in Brighton offers skin rejuvenation services as well as hair removal. It also features Zerona fat-loss treatments, wrinkle reduction and acne treatments.
$99 for 6 small-area laser hair removal sessions at Lux LLC ($750 value)
- Deal includes six small-area laser hair removal sessions. Small-areas are defined as: lip, chin, ears, underarms, forehead, ladies jawline, ladies neck, facial cheeks, sideburns stomach centerline, nipples, nape of neck, feet, uni-brow, fingers, toes, belly button, inside nose/nostrils.
Choose one area from the above mentioned. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. New clients only. Limit 1 voucher per person, may purchase 1 additional voucher as gift. Cannot combine with any other discount, coupon or special offers. Must schedule an appointment.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Hair removal can be dated as far back as 30,000 B.C. It is believed that men and women shaved using sharpened flint stones, which probably scraped off as much skin as it did hair. Ouch!