- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- Purchaser will receive 2-$10 vouchers
- Menu items include soups, salads and gluten-free options
- Not valid on delivery
- Fresh baked breads, house cooked meats, and homemade sauces
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Friday-Saturday 10:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Sunday 11:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Promotion Expires April 26, 2013
DealChicken loves fresh bread, veggies and juicy fillings—so when hunger strikes, a great sandwich from ‘wiches fits the bill. The 'wich Dip with roast beef, Swiss, horseradish aioli and au jus is a tempter, but the restaurant’s most popular pick is the Turkey Choke: roasted turkey, Swiss, tomato and spinach-artichoke spread. The eatery recently expanded its menu and is now even making meats in-house: corned beef, house-smoked pulled pork and smoked brisket.
Located on Washington St in downtown Oxford, 'wiches is the creation of native son and Michigan State alumni Pat Hingst, along with Lapeer East High School buddies Matt Dube, Dave Dube, Rew Michalowski and Jason Jostock. Open for lunch and dinner, 'wiches prides itself on smoking and roasting its own meats, as well as using local produce and fresh ingredients for its original recipes.
$10 for $20 worth of food and beverages (2 $10 vouchers)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid on delivery. One voucher per table, per visit and/or order. May Purchase one voucher per person plus one as a gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Think you can wolf down a four-and-a-half-pound sandwich in less than 30 minutes? Then pig out on the Wichzilla, a foot-long sub stuffed with turkey, ham, cheese and 12 slices of bacon. Successors win a novelty T-shirt and a $25 gift card, but all challengers get their photo on the Wall of Fame/Shame for their valiant, voracious efforts.