- Pay only $35 for $129 to spend on prescription eye wear
- DealChicken purchasers also receive a special $45 rate for eye examinations ($65 value)
- Choose from a collection of the latest styles of frames
- Experienced opticians providing professional service
- Not valid with insurance
- Promotion Expires June 25, 2013
See clearly into the New Year with today’s deal from 20/20 Vision of Rochester: Just $35 gets you $129 to spend on a complete set (lenses and frames) of prescription glasses or sunglasses. As an added bonus, DealChicken purchasers will also receive a discount on eye examinations ($45, normally $65). This local eye care biz is no chain store, so they aren’t told what products they can sell. Instead, they update their inventory every few months based on what’s new on the market—from New York to Milan. If it’s in trend, they probably have it. They also boast the newest technologies (thanks to regular seminar/convention attendance) and three opticians with expertise in all areas.
This Rochester Hills business has been serving area eye-care needs for 27 years. They're located 30 minutes north of Detroit, convenient to Oakland University and the Meadowbrook Village Mall. Stop in to shop anytime during business hours, but please call for an appointment if you need an eye exam.
$35 for $129 to spend on prescription eyewear
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cannot be used with insurance. Cannot be used on contact lenses. DealChicken customers receive a special $45 rate for eye exams if needed.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Due to specialized light-sensing cells in their retinas, called cones, chickens see more colors than we do. Humans have three kinds of cones that allow us to see red, green and blue. But birds have an extra cone that enables them to see violet and ultraviolet light.