• $10 for $20 worth of authentic Indian cuisine
• Try the garlic chicken or lamb, or to spice it up try the so-spicy lamb tindaloo
• Dig into the tastes of northern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
• Valid for dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 6, 2013
The DealChicken says there’s a certain kind of hunger that can only be contained by a table full of samosas, chicken tikka masala and large helpings of naan. If you’re a fan of Indian food, you know what he’s talking about. Get sated at Moti Mahal (or become an Indian food convert if you’re a newbie) for half off! Dig into the tastes of northern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh whether you go for a tandoori oven special or choose a curry. If you love heat, make sure to order the so-spicy lamb tindaloo.
Moti Mahal Indian Cuisine has been serving the Detroit metro area since 1981 and has been in its current Royal Oak location since 2010.
$10 for $20 worth of Indian cuisine
- May purchase one per person and multiple vouchers as a gift. Dine-in only. One per table. Not valid for lunch buffet and lobster tail. Reservation recommended. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The popular flat bread, naan, can be traced back to 1300 AD. It has just as many recipes and uses as it has years of existence.