• $30 for $60 worth of 7 grilling items
• Package includes grill brush, thermometers, tongs and more
• High-quality, stainless steel utensils
• Shipping is not included in deal
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 1, 2012
A new set of grilling tools is exactly what Dad needs to get ready for summer BBQs. Today’s deal includes seven grilling utensils: grill prepping brush/scraper, three meat thermometers, grill spatula, heavy-duty stainless steel tongs, BBQ fork, 1-inch round nylon pastry brush and a 2-inch flat pastry brush. These tools are guaranteed to be resilient to ensure an awesome grilling experience for Dad!
BBQ kit consists of 1-set of 4 mini steak thermometers, one 12" heavy duty tongs 1.0MM, one 14" wire brush with scraper, one 3" flat nylon bristle, one 13" pot fork, one 3" X 5" hamburger turner and one 1" round nylon bristle.
Kitchenastic is a leading supplier of distinctive kitchenware. They import and create cutting edge products to ensure customers are always offered the latest, high-quality technologies and industry innovations available. Don't see what you're looking for on the website? Contact them and they will locate the product you're looking for.
$30 for a grilling tool package
- May purchase multiple deals for self and as gifts. Shipping not included. Please allow 48 hours for redemption and 7-14 days for shipping. Express delivery is available for additional cost. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
Bar-b-que Kit Consists of:
• 1-Set of 4 MINI STEAK THERMOMETERS,
• 1pc- 12" HEAVY DUTY TONGS 1.0MM
• 1pc- 14" WIRE BRUSH WITH SCRAPER
• 1pc- 3" FLAT NYLON BRISTLE
• 1pc- 13" POT FORK
• 1pc- 3" X 5" HAMBURGER TURNER
• 1pc- 1" ROUND NYLON BRISTLE
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A 2009 Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) study shows that more than 80 percent of households in the United States own a grill or smoker. The most popular days to grill are Memorial Day, the Fourth of July and Labor Day.