- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Get 2 vouchers worth $10 each to use in separate visits
- Convenient West Des Moines location
- New menu items recently added
- Dine-in only
- Promotion Expires September 11, 2013
Whether they're wrapping chicken, beef, pork or even goat, tacos share an undeniable link to the barnyard. Thus, the DealChicken is happy to be on board with today's deal: 50% off Mexican food and drinks from Taqueria Sonora. For just $10, you get 2 vouchers worth $10 each to enjoy the restaurant's headlining tacos too, which also come in succulent shrimp and beer-battered fish varieties. Top off your tender tacos with one of Sonora's many salsas or try the habañero-pickled onions for a sweet-hot relish. Of course, if tacos aren't your thing, you can also try the burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, tortas (Mexican sandwiches), or one of Sonora's signature seafood dishes. Bring the whole brood or stop by the bar to treat yourself to a cold Mexican beer or margarita!
Taqueria Sonora's owner Hector and his staff have 12 years of experience serving authentic Mexican food in the West Des Moines area. Located off I-235, just past Grand Avenue, this business features a friendly staff and passionate chefs who are committed to making your next meal festive, delicious and inexpensive. They're open Monday-Thursday 10:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Friday 10:30 a.m.-3:00 a.m.,Saturday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m. and Sunday 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Valid for $10 worth of Mexican food and drinks (Including Alcohol)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two for self and one as gift. One voucher per table or bill. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Dine-in only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If you think goat-meat tacos sound exotic, think again. In Mexico, you'll find flavors like taco de cabeza (cow's head taco) and taco de lengua (tongue taco).