- $35 for 2 belay classes with day pass & gear rental ($70 value)
- Open to all skill levels
- State-of-the-art facility with nearly 5000 climbing holds
- Promotion Expires June 14, 2013
Roses are red, and violets are blue, but this Valentine's Day, you should try something new. Take your special someone on a rock climbing adventure! For just $35 (that's 50% savings), you and your significant other will learn the art of belaying, or taking up the slack in the rope as the other person ascends. Then you can put your relationship...or "belay"tionship...on the rocks. Spend the day scaling Climb Iowa's 10,000 square feet of rock wall and putting your new skills to the test.
Located in Grimes, Climb Iowa welcomes climbers of all skill levels age 4 and above. Open for walk-in climbing every day, Climb Iowa also features birthday parties, team building events, overnight programs, memberships and yoga classes, among other things. Stop in and let them show you the ropes!
$35 for 2 belay classes with day pass & gear rental
- Must complete Participant Agreement. If under 18, the agreement must be completed by a legal guardian. Belay Class good for individuals 14 and older. Belay Classes held Saturdays at 11am, 2pm & 5pm; Sundays at 11am and 2pm. Other times available by appointment. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No substitutions may be made for the belay class.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In addition to the impressive 12,000 linear feet of steel angle iron used in the facility, which weighs in at approximately 24,000 pounds, Climb Iowa also boasts 4,750 climbing holds, 3,000 feet of climbing rope and 93,000 pounds of outside boulder.