- $30 1-hour Swedish massage with Aromatherapy ($70 value)
- - Or - $149 8-week group health and wellness program ($299 value)
- 1-hour session per week for 8 weeks includes: nutrition & fitness education classes; grocery shopping list; menu plan with breakfast, lunch, & dinner, plus snack meals recipes & motivational support
- First 8 week class Starts Monday January 28th at 6:00 p.m.
- Group classes can be replaced with phone coaching sessions
- Private coaching available for additional charge
- Please check nubalancecoaching.com session dates as well as customer testimonials, before & after
- Promotion Expires July 31, 2013
Invest in yourself with these two offers from Nu Balance Coaching. For $30 choose a relaxing Swedish massage if you’re looking to relieve muscle (or life) tension - that's 57% off. Nu Balance's Licensed Massage therapist will apply essential oils such as: lavender, lemon, grapefruit, wild orange, eucalyptus, peppermint and Y lang y lang to name a few to be added to your relaxing Swedish massage. Or start your New Year's resolution. If you’re ready to take charge of your health, sign up for Nu Balance Coaching’s 8-week group health and wellness program. Classes will begin with a complete balanced diet & fitness plan. You will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack meal examples, recipes, a grocery shopping list, motivational tips, fit facts and a personalized meal & fitness plan! In addition, you will even go Grocery shopping to get you started on your way to a healthy, fit and balanced body. Both offers are at least 50% off, and both will boost your wellness!
Nu Balance located at Beau Monde Salon & Spa in Clive will apply essential oils to reduce stress, improve immune functioning, decrease inflammation and return the body back to balance. Essential oils have been used for over centuries to influence mood, help with focus and to help calm and soothe the body. In addition to massage and introductory classes, Nu Balance Coaching provides 8 and 16 week private, group, and phone coaching sessions.
$30 for 1-hour Swedish massage with Aromatherapy
Owner Kristin Wicks began Nu Balance in 2003. She received her B.S. in education at Iowa State University. She is a certified fitness nutritionist and a licensed massage therapist. Kristin can teach you how to eat healthy, lose weight and exercise right. She might even go grocery shopping with you!