- Pay only $50 for a Coffee Lovers Gift Package ($100 value)
- Includes $25 gift of card and bag of fresh coffee beans
- Includes a Mars T-shirt, sport flask and mug
- Limited quantities
- Promotion Expires March 15, 2013
If you have a coffee lover on your holiday gift list, fly over to Mars Cafe in Des Moines and cash in on a 50% off deal your coffee drinker is sure to love. DealChicken says the Coffee Lovers Gift Package is stuffed with goodies—fresh coffee beans, a $25 gift card and a Mars T-shirt, sport flask and mug. The Kickapoo coffee comes from a fair trade artisan roaster in Wisconsin. While picking up your gift, check out the cafe's array of baked goods, fresh sandwiches, paninis, desserts, espresso, tea, wine and beer also available.
Locally owned and operated, Mars Cafe is located at 2318 University Avenue. The cafe is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ask the staff about the daily specials, including Twitter Tuesdays and Foursquare Fridays.
$50 for a Coffee Lover Gift Package ($100 value)
- One per person. May purchase multiples as gifts. Can not substitute other merchandise for cash or other merchandise. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$25 gift card
$27 fresh coffee beans
Mars Sport Flask
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The coffee tree is believed to have originated from a province in Ethiopia named Kaffa.