- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Receive TWO vouchers worth $10 each
- Convenient West Des Moines location
- New menu items recently added
- Dine in only
- Promotion Expires June 12, 2013
Want to make your loved ones leap for joy? Let's face it, 10 lords leaping isn't going to do it. But, going out to dinner just might. Whether they're wrapping chicken, beef, pork or even goat, tacos share an undeniable link to the barnyard. Thus, the DealChicken is happy to be on board with today's deal: 50% off Mexican food and drinks from Taqueria Sonora. For just $10,you get to enjoy $20 worth of the restaurant's headlining tacos too, which also come in succulent shrimp and beer-battered fish varieties. Top off your tender tacos with one of Sonora's many salsas or try the habañero-pickled onions for a sweet-hot relish. Of course, if tacos aren't your thing, you can also try the burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas, tortas (Mexican sandwiches), or one of Sonora's signature seafood dishes. Bring the whole brood or stop by the bar to treat yourself to a cold Mexican beer or margarita!
Taqueria Sonora's owner Hector and his staff have 12 years of experience serving authentic Mexican food in the West Des Moines area. Located off I-235, just past Grand Avenue, this business features a friendly staff and passionate chefs who are committed to making your next meal festive, delicious and inexpensive. They're open Monday-Thursday 10:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Friday 10:30 a.m.-12:00 a.m.,Saturday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m. and Sunday 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
$10 for $20 worth of Mexican food and drinks - 2 $10 vouchers
- Deal split into TWO $10 vouchers. May purchase 2 per person and one as a gift. May only use one voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table. Dine in only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
If you think goat-meat tacos sound exotic, think again. In Mexico, you'll find flavors like taco de cabeza (cow's head taco) and taco de lengua (tongue taco).