• $15 for 3 $10 vouchers for food and drink ($30 value)
• Sandwiches , salads, soups and pasta dishes
• East Village location only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 28, 2013
DealChicken was intrigued and impressed when he learned that quite a few regulars at Noodle Zoo in the East Village swear it’s like dining in a “Mini Manhattan” eatery but without the inflated prices. Owners Verlene Vanderpool and Kim Cobb are making it easy for you to enjoy their eclectic oasis by offering three $10 vouchers for food and drink for only $15. They know that once you’ve tried the Pesto Shrimp Pasta, Herb Crusted Chicken or Fajita Chicken Salad, you’ll be on your way to becoming a regular as well. This is better than just lunch. It’s a scrumptious deal.
Featuring an eclectic variety of sandwich, salad, soup and pasta menu items, Noodle Zoo is an eatery, cafe and caterer with eat-in, carry-out and office delivery options. Located in the heart of the East Village, just west of the Iowa State Capitol, Noodle Zoo appeals to art gallery patrons, government employees and business people alike.
50% off bistro cuisine - 3 $10 vouchers
- May purchase 2 for self and 2 as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each certificate must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 2005, a 4000-year-old bowl of noodles was found in China, suggesting that noodles have an Asian origin instead of an Italian.