• Pay only $18 for a two-hour mixology class for two people ($36 value)
• Mix and sample cocktail set-ups for Fresh Fruit Mojitos, Perfect Margaritas made with real lime, Pina Coladas, True Sweet-N-Sour, Bloody Mary's, Mai Tai's, Lemon Drop Martini's and homemade ginger ale
• Learn the benefits of using real fruits and vegetables in a mix
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 21, 2013
There's an art to creating the perfect margarita and today DealChicken gives you the chance to learn some secrets of the trade. He's over at The Juice Company in Des Moines, where you can cash in on a half-price mixology class for two. Participants learn about the health benefits and proper use of raw juices. They'll also learn how to prepare several drinks, including fresh fruit mojitos, pina coladas, lemon drop martinis and more.
The Juice Company is the one of the few establishments in the Des Moines area that offers juices, smoothies, yogurt, sundaes and other treats without artificial ingredients or flavorings. They welcome all health-conscious people who do not want to sacrifice quality or taste in their food.
$18 for a 2-hour mixology class for 2
- Choose from the following class times: November 25 and 29; December 2 and 9; January 10, 17, 24 and 31; February 3, 10 and 17. Weekday classes start at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday classes start at 1:00 p.m. Must schedule class time at (515)334-9917. May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Valid for class only; not valid for store purchases.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In the 1930s, Norman Walker, a British businessman and health expert, invented the first commercial juicer.