• $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
• A Des Moines favorite for over 30 years
• Choose from BBQ, thin crust pizza, pasta, sandwiches and more
• Recently added Mustard's Last Stand Bar with plenty of TVs featuring college and professional sports
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 13, 2013
Eat, Drink, get 'Saucy' with us at Mustard's! Enjoy their new in-restaurant bar where you can have your favorite cocktail AND enjoy our delicious food hand delivered to your table. Snap up this deal, and you'll spend only $15 to get $30 worth of delicious food and drink. In addition to great ribs, try their thin crust pizza, salads, BBQ and grill sandwiches, pasta and sides. Have a big appetite? Sink your beak into the Hungry Man “Good Deal” with “the sauce” or the barbecue pork loin sandwich. And don't worry, they'll make sure to have the games on multiple TVs.
Don't think you can enjoy your favorite wings, BBQ ribs AND drink an ice cold beer while watching your favorite game in a comfortable, relaxed setting? Think again! Come to Mustard's where you CAN have your cake and eat it too!
Mustard's Restaurant has been in business for over 30 years, so you know that they can be trusted to provide quality and service for the right price. Bring the kids and visit a place that has been feeding customers for three generations.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Valid for dine-in only. Excludes carry-out and delivery. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that mustard is one of the most popular spices and condiments used in the entire world? Different varieties from all around the globe include categories such as American beer, Dijon, sweet, honey, fruit, hot, whole grain and herb mustards.