• $15 for two vouchers worth $15 each to use in separate visits
• 4 metro locations
• Breakfast served all day at the S.E. 14th location
• Call ahead and use their convenient drive-thru (Excludes Cozy South)
• Not valid with daily specials, coupons or other offers
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 21, 2012
When you fly the coop for a meal, you still ought to enjoy the comforts of home. No doubt Cozy Cafe had this in mind when they created their restaurants' colorful interiors and comfort food-packed menus. For lunch or dinner,check out their homemade meatloaf, hot roast beef or hot roast pork, served with homemade mashed potatoes and green beans. They also serve homemade soups and salads, hand-breaded tenderloins, pizza, 8 different burgers to choose from, homemade onion rings and offer a selection of homemade cakes and pies. Stop by in the a.m. and check out their full breakfast selection including their #1 seller, the Cozy Mess—hash browns with onions, peppers and tomato, mixed with ham, sausage and bacon, then topped with eggs.
Cozy Cafe has four locations, including Clive, Urbandale, Merle Hay and Douglas and a new location on S.E. 14th Street. All are licensed locations for 'Grounds for Celebrations' coffee products.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink - 2 vouchers
- Please present printed voucher. Must redeem at specific location. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table per visit per bill.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
At Cozy Cafe, the cavatelli is their House Specialty; available 10 different ways. The owners previously owned a Helen and Pat's Cavatelli Restaurant at 54th and Douglas in Des Moines. Combine the cavatelli with Helen and Pat's toasted garlic bun as a classic Des Moines favorite.