- Option 1: $39 for one microdermabrasion premium treatment ($80 value)
- Option 2: $89 for three microdermabrasion premium treatments ($240 value)
- Option 3: $45 for one cranberry turnover face peel facial ($90 value)
- Open Sunday-Friday
- Promotion Expires April 1, 2014
At Desert Acadia Skin Spa and Massage, you can improve the look and feel of your skin, increase collagen production, smooth out fine lines and pores and treat mild to moderate acne. And with today's deals, you can save money, too. For $39, receive one $80 microdermabrasion premium facial treatment (a 51% savings). For $89, you can order three $240 microdermabrasion treatments (a 62% savings). Or, for $45, you can get one $90 cranberry face peel facial, a perfect session to remove blackheads and help treat mild to moderate acne (a 50% savings). Appointments are required, and reservations can be made by phone at (720) 458-1606 or online. Whichever option you choose, you'll come away feeling refreshed and beautiful!
Desert Acadia Skin Spa and Massage was established in 2013 and is located in Lakewood. It is owned and operated by Tess. The hours of operation are Mondays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 7 p.m., Fridays from noon to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The spa offers massages, waxing and other skin care treatments.
$39 for one microdermabrasion treatment ($80 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required; subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
$89 for three microdermabrasion treatments ($240 value)
Cranberries bounce! Pockets of air inside the berry enable it to bounce and also float in water.