- $10 for $20 worth of gourmet slow-cooked cuisine
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each; to be used on separate visits
- Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for updates on where they plan to pop up next.
- Promotion Expires October 31, 2013
Foods slow cooked to mouthwatering perfection—that’s what you can count on when you order up a meal from the Crock Spot, a hip, mobile food truck in Denver. All of the proteins, including vegetarian options, are slow cooked, served over healthy grains and topped with a choice of sauce. They can accommodate just about any request—gluten free, vegan, sugar free, low carb, high protein and kid friendly. DealChicken says you’ll smack your beak with delight when you taste the food, and today you can sample it at a half-price savings.
Established in 2010, the Crock Spot takes its mobile food truck throughout the Denver metro area. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for updates on where they plan to pop up next.
$10 for $20 worth of gourmet cuisine from the Crock Spot food truck
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Entire $10 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Due to its success, Crock Spot not only feeds their loyal fans daily in Denver, they were also nominated to be America's Favorite Food Truck in 2011 by the Food Truck Network.