- $179 for an Elite Player Pass ($399 value)
- Includes two 18-hole rounds (after 12 p.m.), four 9-hole rounds (after 4 p.m.)
- 6 cart rentals
- 6 one-hour group lesson clinics
- 6 half-priced buckets of range balls
- 9 discounted 18- and 9-hole rounds
- 20% off Pro Shop and concession purchases
- $250 tournament entry discount plus $500 facility special event fee
- Valid until 12/31/13
- Questions? Call (303) 870-4441
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
DealChicken knows he's a special bird who deserves special treatment. Now you can give someone you love special treatment, too, with Raccoon Creek’s Elite Player Pass (a $399 value). Including the goodies above, you get six 18-hole rounds for $20, three nine-hole rounds after 4 p.m. for $10, six half-price range ball buckets, 20 percent off pro shop purchases and food orders, a $250 tournament discount and a $500 special event facility fee discount. If you’re stymied for a gift, this is a swing in the right direction.
Raccoon Creek in Littleton is a par-72 course that plays between 5,130 and 7,045 yards. The staff of PGA professionals and collegiate players believes in providing a total golf experience.
$179 for an Elite Player Pass at Raccoon Creek Golf Course ($399 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples for yourself or as gifts. Limit one per player. Tee times may be made up to 48 hours in advance. Credit cards required for all weekend reservations. Tournament discount applies to groups of 96 or more. Special event discount applies to facility fees; must be presented at time of booking. Card is non-transferable; owner must present card and valid ID prior to each use. Card not valid in conjunction with other offers. Card expires 12/31/2013 and has no cash value. Card can only be used by card holder; may not be shared or transferred. Carts are not included in rounds but 6 free cart rentals may be used any time. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Grant Ranch was a horse breeding center for the U.S. Army during World War II. One of its stallions was Granville, a 1936 Horse of the Year, when he had a second place finish in the Preakness Stakes, Belmont Stakes and Arlington Classic. He was inducted in the U.S. Racing Hall of Fame in 1997.