- $10 for $20 worth of frozen yogurt and toppings
- Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each
- 16 flavors and more than 40 toppings
- Fat-free, low in calories and promotes healthy digestion
- Open daily
- Promotion Expires November 6, 2013
Get ready to take your taste buds on a wild ride with some cool, creamy frozen yogurt from Yogurt Shack in Littleton. You'll make your own yogurt creation, so you'll fall in love with every single bite because it'll be as unique as you are. Choose from flavors like mango sorbetto, pistachio, cake batter, cookies & cream, cheesecake and peanut butter (of course, vanilla and chocolate are available too) and then top it off with your choice of toppings. Toppings include tasty treats like brownie bites, shredded coconut, sprinkles, peanuts, cherries, kiwi, pineapple, Fruity Pebbles cereal, gummy bears, Skittles or even Butterfinger candy bar chunks. Get it all for half price when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of froyo from Yogurt Shack with this great deal!
Located on West Belleview Avenue in Littleton, Yogurt Shack is a great place to come when you're looking for a sweet treat that is healthful as well. Yogurt Shack's tasty frozen yogurt offers big taste with nonfat and low fat varieties and contains no high fructose corn syrup, so it's ideal for your taste buds and your waistline. The friendly staff at Yogurt Shack is there to help you and make each visit a pleasant one.
$10 for $20 worth of frozen yogurt and toppings
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The live and active cultures found in the yogurt are known to boost immunity, aid in digestion, decrease cholesterol and may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer!