- $20 for a 4 pack of tickets to the 2013 Denver Auto Show (a $40 value)
- Valid for entry March 20th, 21st and 22nd only
- Close-up look at 2013 models and sneak peek at 2014 versions
- Promotion Expires March 22, 2013
When shopping for a new vehicle, going from dealership to dealership proves a time-consuming hassle. See all of your options in one place at the Denver Auto Show. And with today’s deal, you can do so with a 4 pack of tickets at 50% off on March 20th, 21st, or 22nd. Not only will the latest models of both domestic and import cars be on display, representatives from the manufacturers will be available to answer any questions you might have. You also will get a sneak peek at 2014 models, plus concept cars and tricked-out autos.
Held annually at the Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Auto Show showcases cars, vans, crossovers, hybrids, light trucks and sport utilities. Even those not in the market for a new vehicle enjoy window shopping the latest offerings from the automobile industry.
Four pack of tickets to the 2013 Denver Auto Show on 3/20, 3/21 & 3/22 only
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit one per person, may purchase one as a gift. Must use full value of each voucher redeemed in the same visit. Vouchers cannot be transferred. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
Valid ONLY on:
Wednesday, March 20: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday, March 21: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday, March 22: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The 1940 Packard was the first car introduced with an air-conditioner. By 1969, more than 50% of all new cars came with air-conditioning and today, more than 99% of new cars come equipped with it.