- $612 worth of golf and services for $195
- Two 9-hole rounds may be combined to play one 18-hole round, with the exception of par-3 rounds
- Includes four Par 3 rounds of golf and seven one-hour small group lesson clinics
- For more information on the courses visit Denver Golf
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
DealChicken has had a fascination with small, white, roundish objects since the day he was hatched from one. That's why he's happy to announce today's Denver golf deal from Jintu Enterprises. Your pass entitles you to rounds of golf at six of Denver's scenic, challenging courses (Evergreen not included). Whether you're a beginner trying to gain experience or a seasoned golfer working on your handicap, these golf lessons and opportunities to play will help.
Jintu Enterprises-Denver Golf welcomes everyone to learn the game of golf. Courses include Harvard Gulch, Kennedy, City Park, John F. Kennedy, Overland Park, Wellshire and Willis Case golf courses.
(16) 9-hole rounds, (4) par-3 rounds, and (7) lesson clinics at participating locations
- One (1) deal per person, may purchase two (2) as gifts. Mandatory golf cart fee of $7. 50 on 9 holes and $15 on 18 holes per person, not included. Rounds can be redeemed anytime Monday-Thursday, after 12pm Friday-Sunday. Voucher good for entire 2013 golf season, weather permitting. Walk-ins are welcome for the next available tee time or VIP card holders can schedule a tee time up to 24 hours in advance by calling the course. The clinics are one hour group lessons and are conducted at City Park Golf Course, Overland Park Golf Course and John F. Kennedy Golf Course; Clinics will be no more than an 8:1 student to teacher ratio and will be held April-October, 2013. Five clinics will be geared toward beginner golfers, with the final two at intermediate level. All classes and rounds must be redeemed by same customer; cannot be shared. May be used over multiple visits, must present VIP Card for each round of golf and lessons. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Not valid on holidays or for tournament or league play. PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013. Your DealChicken voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your DealChicken account 24 hours after you purchase the deal.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The game of golf dates as far back as the 1400s in both Britain and Scotland. Kings James II and James IV outlawed the game of golf thinking that it was a conflict with military training.