- $25 for General admission including unlimited jump and snack($50 value)
- Drop off is at 7 p.m. and all children must be picked up by 7 a.m.
- Only valid for New Year’s Eve
- Kids must be aged 6-12 to participate
- Must bring sleeping bag and pillow
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2012
Want to ring in 2013 like a grown-up but can’t find a sitter? Sorry, DealChicken’s got his own brood to worry about, but he can hook you up with a supervised overnight alternative: half-price tickets to The Big Kid Sleepover, a special, kid-friendly New Year’s Eve celebration held at Jumpoline Family Fun Center. Treat your littliest peeps to a sleepover with 499 other local kids, complete with Colorado's largest Mylar balloon drop, dodgeball and basketball on trampolines, video games, multiple fun-themed rooms, lighting and black light shows, a magic show, crafting, face painting, dance teams, party hats, streamers, horn and a huge Times Square piñata with amazing surprises at midnight.
Conveniently located east of Denver at 15380 E Hampden Avenue in Aurora, Jumpoline Family Fun Center and more than thirty 'Tots on the Spot' professional childcare specialists play hosts for this overnight extravaganza, assuring your chicks will stay safe. The Big Kid Sleepover is limited to a maximum 500 kids, allowing for a ratio of one Tots employee per maximum 15 children.
$25 for General admission including unlimited jump and snack at Jumpoline
- Unlimited purchases. Please call to schedule your child's sleepover at (720) 257-9268. Please give 24 hour cancellation notice. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Drop off is at 7 pm and all children must be picked up by 7 am. Only valid for New Years Eve.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Big Kids Sleepover has online live camera viewing access so parents can check in on their children at anytime.