• Pay only $109 for accommodations ($260 value)
• Receive a two-night stay in a queen bedroom for two adults
• Includes any two entrees from their outstanding menu. Also includes soup of the day.
• Must call to book reservation
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
Relax your feathers in a unique boutique hotel situated at the base of the majestic Cuchara Valley at the beginning of the Highway of Legends. A variety of local artists have decorated the 18 guest rooms at La Veta Inn. DealChicken has found an opportunity for you and a guest to enjoy two nights at the inn for 58% off regular price. Luxuries include feather mattresses, Canadian down comforters, Israeli cotton sheets and Turkish towels. Plus, you'll be treated to two dinner entrees at this four-star restaurant.
Located 176 miles south of Denver in La Veta, the La Veta Inn sits amid breathtaking scenery and features private bathrooms for guests. The inn offers easy access to a range of outdoor activities, including biking, hiking, ATV trails, fishing, hunting, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
$109 for a two-night stay in a queen bedroom for 2 adults plus two dinners at La Veta Inn
- Limit one per person, may purchase two as gifts. Please call (719) 742.3700 to make a reservation. Must book by 1/31/2013. Travel must be completed by 3/31/2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 72hr cancellation notice required or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for the Deal Chicken voucher. Must be 21 or older to check in and consume alcohol. Credit card required at booking and check in. 9.9% tax not included. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
La Veta Inn holds the award for Certificate of Excellence 2012 from TripAdvisor.