• $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
• First Latin fusion restaurant in Colorado
• Not valid on drinks during happy hour
• Gluten-free and vegetarian options available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 1, 2013
DealChicken is always trying to add a little spice to your life, and he's uncovered this deal at Las Brisas, which offers cuisine from regions known for fresh, lively flavors. Use this offer for food and drinks to explore the Latin fusion and gluten-free menu. Enjoy tapas, nachos and coconut shrimp, but how about Enchiladas de Mariscos, with scallops, shrimp and crab meat stuffed into tortillas, topped with lobster or chipotle cream sauce, olives, tomatoes and scallions. Or, try the Roasted Pork Tenderloin with jalapeno demi glaze, complete with garlic mashed and vegetables. One thing is sure: You won't leave hungry, but you will leaving planning your return.
Matteo Mazzullo-Revel is the owner/manager of Las Brisas in Greenwood Village, just south of Denver. Here you'll find the exotic flavors of Mexico, South America, Spain, the Caribbean and American Southwest, all prepared with a Mediterranean influence. The New Lanai Banquet Room is ready for the holidays and available for private parties, receptions and business events.
50% off Mexican & Latin fusion cuisine at Las Brisas in Greenwood Village
- Limit two per person, may purchase two as a gift. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on happy hour. One per table per visit. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Fusion cuisine is a combination of elements from two or more distinct cuisines.