• $12 for $24 worth of items off the brunch menu
• Brunch is served between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• Valid Monday-Friday only
• Tax and gratuity not included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 7, 2013
DealChicken knows how to do start his day in style. However, you need not be up with the chickens to enjoy today's half-off deal for brunch at the LoHi SteakBar. For $12, you get to load up on $24 worth of tasty brunch fare in this contemporary, upscale neighborhood bar. With delicious creations like lemon ricotta pancakes, banana brioche French toast, and filet of trout and eggs, the hardest part will be what to choose!
Located in the Highlands of Denver, the LoHi SteakBar is open seven days a week. The bar was voted 2010 Top of the Town and was also Westword's choice for Best Happy Hour in 2010.
50% off brunch at LoHi SteakBar
- Limit one per person, may purchase one as a gift. Valid for brunch only Monday thru Friday between 10am and 3pm. Gratuity should be based on price of original bill. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The layout of the Highlands in Denver was set up in 1858 by the previous founder of Denver City, William Larimer Jr.