- Pay just $35 for 3 rides on the zipline for 2 people (a $70 value)
- -or- Pay $35 for 3 rides on free fall express for 2 people ($70 value)
- Can opt to ride both
- Experience speeds up to 40 mph and heights of 60 ft
- Must weigh between 30 and 300 pounds
- Promotion Expires October 4, 2013
If you like your bargain hunting with a side of adventure, take a gander at this special offer from Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures. Pay just $35 and you'll receive vouchers for three breathtaking, ocean-view zipline rides, or free fall express experiences for you and a friend. Enjoy zipping between the towers at speeds up to 40 miles per hour, then complete your experience with a scream-inducing free-fall drop of 60 feet. Saving money has never been such an adrenaline rush!
Located in Myrtle Beach at the former site of the Pavilion, Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures is an outdoor zipline course with six side-by-side lines for racing. The facility hosts individuals, families and larger groups on a first-come, first-serve basis.
$35 for three zipline rides free fall experiences or both (each ride for 2 people)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and three as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Reservations required- subject to availability due to seasonal schedule. 72 hour cancellation notice--see company website for cancellation policy. Must sign waiver. Must weigh between 30-300 lbs for zip-line.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many years ago, flying foxes were in the Australian outback, for delivering food, cigarettes or tools to persons working on the other side of an obstacle such as a crevice or river. Australian armed forces used them to deliver food, mail and ammunition to forward positions in several battles.