- $20 worth of food and drink (two $10 vouchers)
- 24 different flavors of sauces for wings
- Not valid on daily specials
- Family favorite for 2 decades
- Promotion Expires July 3, 2013
Looking for a new home away from home? Look no further than WG’s Wings in Columbia. This sports bar/family restaurant/tailgating headquarters promises to be pretty much whatever you want them to be, and they boast really kind service and a comfortable atmosphere that makes you feel right at home. They’re sure you’ll love the legendary wings and award-winning, made-from-scratch sauces in more than 24 different flavors—from buffalo to southern barbecue and beyond! And for any non-wing-eaters in your brood, don’t forget the burgers, kids menu and great salad selection.
WG's Wings has been a local favorite for two decades (established in 1992). Touted as the 'best bar and grill hands down,' WG's is a great place to watch the game, get your karaoke on or just relax at the bar. They invite you to stop by for some delicious eats and affordable drinks, or call in your takeout order to go.
Two $10 vouchers for food and drink at WG's Chicken Wings
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two per person. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. One per table per visit. Gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Forty eight years ago, the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, N.Y., became the first place to deep-fry a pound of chicken wings coated in hot sauce with a side of celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. Twelve years later, the mayor of Buffalo proclaimed July 29 as Chicken Wing Day.