- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- Split into two $10 certificates
- Huge portions of Southern-style seafood
- Promotion Expires May 6, 2013
DealChicken isn’t afraid to admit that he can’t fish, but he's managed to snag a great deal at Atlantic Seafood: Get two $10 vouchers good toward food and non-alcoholic beverages for only $10—that’s a 50% savings! Come enjoy the extensive lunch and dinner menus of seafood items such as crispy fried fish, sweet crab legs, shrimp baskets and authentic family recipes. Catfish, Alaskan whiting, oysters and hot gumbos are in the offing, too.
Atlantic Seafood was established in 2011 and is open Mondays to Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Fridays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; and Sundays from 12 to 5 p.m. Atlantic is known for large portions, competitive prices and fresh seafood and provides drive-through, takeout and dine-in options.
$10 for $20 worth of seafood and more (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one for self. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per person, per visit, per day. Valid for dine-in only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Many scientists agree that seafood is one of the healthiest foods available and that the oil in fish may actually help prevent heart attacks. Most seafood is low in calories, high in protein, vitamins and minerals, and low in cholesterol.