- Up to 58% off your choice of 6 packages, see options below
- Free Standard Shipping is included
- Shipment date will be selected at time of purchase
- To receive this great deal click the "BUY NOW!" button to complete your purchase on OmahaSteaks.com!
- Not valid for purchase on DealChicken mobile app
- Must purchase via desktop or laptop DealChicken has made it easy as pie to serve fine meats and other tasty eats this holiday season.
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2012
Save up to 58% on these amazing packages from Omaha Steaks, the legendary purveyor of quality beef and gourmet foods. For only $74, the Perfect Pleasers Pack (a $177 value) will be shipped free right to the front door. Rest assured, it will please even the most persnickety Hen-in-Law or make a perfect gift for the meat-lover in your flock. The package includes four 5-ounce filet mignons, four 4-ounce boneless pork chops, eight 4-ounce Omaha Steaks burgers, eight potatoes au gratin and four caramel apple tartlets. If that selection doesn't suit your brood, you can choose from five other phenomenal packages, all shipped free and 100% guaranteed to thrill:
- The Joyful Gathering for $49.99 ($116 value)—Save 56% plus free shipping on four 5-ounce top sirloins, four 4-ounce boneless pork chops, four 4-ounce Omaha Steaks burgers and four stuffed baked potatoes.
- The Fabulous Favorites for $72 ($175 value)—Save 58% plus free shipping on four 5-ounce filet mignons, two 4-ounce boneless pork chops, 4-ounce boneless chicken breasts (1 lb. pkg.), four 4-ounce Omaha Steaks burgers, four stuffed baked potatoes and four chocolate molten lava cakes.
- Family Festival Combo for $58 ($137 value)—Save 57% plus get free shipping on a 2-pound boneless smoked ham, four 5-ounce top sirloins, four trays of smashed red potatoes and two 12-ounce trays of green bean casserole.
- Turkey Classic Combo for $79.99 ($155 value)—Save 48% plus get free shipping on one 10-pound whole basted turkey, two 12-ounce trays of roasted garlic mashed potatoes, two 12-ounce trays of green bean casserole and four individual pumpkin cheesecakes.
- The Supreme Celebration for $95 ($210 value)—Save 54% plus get free shipping on six 5-ounce bacon-wrapped filets, four 5-ounce top sirloins, 12 4-ounce Omaha Steaks burgers and 10 potatoes au gratin.
Millions of customers have served their flocks tasty, flavorful meats from Omaha Steaks since the company's founding in 1917. The meats are flash-frozen to ensure maximum freshness and flavor, and each cut is individually vacuum-wrapped to eliminate freezer burn and allow you to thaw just the right amount. Orders are shipped with dry ice in reusable, insulated coolers so they arrive at your door in peak condition.
Up to 58% off holiday feasts shipped FREE from Omaha Steaks
- Limit of 3 gift purchases and 3 self-purchases of each featured special offer at these special prices. Minimum purchase of $49 or more per shipping address to qualify for free standard shipping to that address. The purchase of wine and/or gift cards does not count toward the $49 minimum order requirement for free shipping. Free Standard Shipping on any shipment of $49 or more applies to standard shipping and handling and does not include surcharges on prime requested arrival dates and expedited, overnight or surcharges for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. This offer cannot be combined with any other Omaha Steaks offer and does not apply to prior purchases from Omaha Steaks. No substitutions. Free Shipping does not apply when creating your own custom combo. Deal must be purchased by 12/31/12. Shipment date will be selected at time of purchase. The third-party seller will provide all customer service. DealChicken will not be able to assist you for questions about refunds.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Today, the Omaha Steaks brand is so synonymous with fine meats that you’d never guess the company’s original name was the Table Supply Meat Company. Co-founder B.A. Simon, a Latvian immigrant, purchased a building in downtown Omaha that was formerly home to the Table Supply Company. B.A. moved the “Co.” on the sign over, inserted the word “meat” and began a dining dynasty.