- $12.50 for $25 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Serves lunch and dinner
- Menu includes insalatas, pastas, pizzas and more
- Featuring live music on the weekends
- Promotion Expires April 22, 2013
DealChicken is a big fan of fresh vegetables and meats, especially when they're turned into genuine, delizioso Italian meals. That's why he's so excited that Joey's Restaurant not only reopened recently but that it's also offering half-priced meals. Those fresh veggies and meat come from Cleveland's finest markets every morning. That means your Zuppa Di Giorno (soup of the day), fettuccine alfredo and eggplant parmigiana are the best they can be. Treat your taste buds right with Joey's extensive menu of appetizers, insalatas, pastas, pizzas, sandwiches and specialty entrees. Buon appetito!
After a fire destroyed the Chagrin Falls Joey's last November, owners Will and Mike Leonetti got busy rebuilding. Just a few months later, they reopened in a new location on Miles Road in downtown Solon, next to the Chagrin River and Waterfalls.
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Customer may purchase multiples for self and as gifts. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on holidays. One voucher per table, per visit. Must use in one visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Joey’s also offers wonderful catering options, with a box-lunch program for your work lunch or group event. They also have a complete dinner catering service for your next special event, party or large family dinner.