- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used seperately
- Enjoy a coffee house, sandwich shop and healthy cafe all in one place
- Valid on dine in only
- Promotion Expires March 26, 2013
DealChicken has often wondered, “Why can’t they make fast food fresh or fresh food fast.” That’s just what they do at Bistro DTW where the food is fresh, fast and delicious. Right now, you can enjoy $20 worth of that fresh fast food for only $10. Bistro DTW is an unusual blend of coffee house, sandwich shop and healthy cafe. Where else will you find a menu with Homemade Soups, Goat Cheese Peppercorn Salad and Philly Cheesesteak plus Gourmet Coffee Drinks and Cupcakes? The regular prices are already so reasonable at Bistro DTW, you might feel guilty taking advantage of this deal. Don’t worry about it. Enjoy your food and the savings. You just might find your newest favorite spot.
Located in historic downtown Willoughby, Bistro DTW specializes in fresh, handmade soups, salads, sandwiches and pastries. They also serve Phoenix Coffee products and cupcakes from The Confectionary Cupboard. They serve breakfast all day and night and stay open until 3:00 a.m. Thursday through Saturday.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on full amount before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Why wait for your food? Phone or email your order, and Bistro DTW will have it ready when you arrive.