- $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers- must be used separately
- Open seven days
- Makes a great gift
- Promotion Expires March 2, 2013
DealChicken's an original, and so is Schlotzsky's, home of The Original toasted sandwich. This beakwatering delight features three meats, three cheeses—melted, of course—a pile of veggies and Schlotzsky's signature dressing piled on toasted sourdough bread. And you can choose from three sizes, too. You'll also find more than a dozen other sandwich choices, all toasted and available in three sizes. But Schlotzsky's isn't a one-trick pony. The menu also includes soups, salads, pizzas and desserts. The kids' meals offer a choice of sandwich, cookie and drink. Grab one while they're hot!
The first Schlotzsky's hatched in 1971 in Austin. That Original toasted sandwich proved so popular they decided to franchise. Now, more than 40 years later, folks in 35 states and several countries can enjoy these high-quality, delectable meals. Find your Schlotzsky's on Euclid Avenue in Willoughby, just east of SOM Center.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers. Only one voucher per person per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
As the story goes, John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich, liked to eat meat on bread so he could play cards without greasy hands. His friends took to ordering their lunches similarly, and dubbed them "sandwiches."