• $40 for a 60-minute massage ($80 value)
• Choose from Swedish, deep tissue, or sports massage
• Call ahead for an appointment
• May use multiple vouchers for one visit
• Get some much needed relaxation around the holidays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 9, 2013
Are you feeling tense and stressed this holiday season? Does knowing stress is bad for your health just make you more tense? DealChicken and his pals at Euphoria Health and Fitness are committed to helping you slow down, relax and be healthy. With that in mind, today's half-price deal offers your choice of massage to relieve muscle tension, improve circulation and help you forget your worries. Swedish massage uses a combination of long, flowing strokes and kneading action to soothe muscle aches and relax your whole body. Deep tissue massage uses similar strokes but with more pressure, to reach the deeper tissues and release chronic tension. You get best results with regular massage, so buy several deals today … it's allowed!
Euphoria Health and Fitness wants you to reach your health and fitness goals. The facility is equipped with the best equipment for cardio and strength training. The staff offers group and personal fitness classes and training, as well as boot camp classes. Visit the massage studio to ease your aches, pains and tension.
$40 for 60-minute Swedish, deep tissue, or sports massage ($80 value)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. May use multiple vouchers during one visit. Must call ahead for an appointment. Closed on Sundays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Euphoria Health and Fitness is a complete fitness facility. They have state-of-the-art equipment for everyone's needs and levels. They offer personal and group training, boot camps, triathlon training and much more.