• $50 for $100 worth of Rad Air gift certificates
• Includes two $50 gift certificates
• Valid at 10 Cleveland-area locations
• Makes a great holiday gift
• Must make an appointment for service
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 4, 2013
'Tis the season for ... a Tune-Up? Vehicle heater / defroster repair? There is no good time for a problem with your vehicle, and the holiday season is no exception. Today you can get $100 worth of Rad Air gift certificates for just $50. Keep them for yourself, or stuff your loved ones' stockings—they make great gifts! At Rad Air, the car care experts will get any ride back into tip-top shape. With this great deal, you can keep a little more of that jingle in your wallet as well as in your holiday.
With 10 area locations, Rad Air is sure to be nearby no matter where you are in the Cleveland area. In 1975, Rad Air opened as a small radiator and air conditioner repair shop. In 1986, the family-owned business decided to expand their automotive offerings. Today they specialize in complete auto care from bumper to bumper and employ only highly trained and qualified staff to service your vehicles.
$50 for $100 worth of Rad Air gift certificates
- May purchase two per person and two as a gift. Vouchers will be exchanged for “$50.00 Gift Certificate”. You will receive two vouchers each valid for one certificate. Only one gift certificate can be used per visit / per vehicle. Valid at 10 northeast Ohio locations. Must make appointment. Must select location. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher valid only at participating locations. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer(s), coupon(s), discount(s) and / or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Driving time to and from work can add up to an extra 29 days in the office each year. If driving time was deducted from your hours each year, you would get an extra six weeks' of vacation time.