• $20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
• Maracas is a mix of Carribean and American cuisine
• Stop by for live entertainment on the weekends
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 19, 2013
Get a taste of the Caribbean at Maracas in Mentor! Maracas is offering $40 worth of food for $20, a 50% off deal to whet your appetite for savings. Its specialty is a blend of Trinidadian cuisine and American food. Maracas opened in 2012 and strives to offer great food and service. Shake up that dinner thing and try something new. Stop in at Maracas for a Caribbean vacation of the taste buds.
Maracas is located on Mentor Avenue in Mentor. Hours are 11 a.m.-2:30 a.m. daily. Along with its cuisine, Maracas offers drinks mixed with island flavors, including mango, passion fruit and other favorites.
$20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on holidays. Not valid toward cover charge on entertainment. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Maracas are a Latin American instrument that was first used more than 1,500 years ago in Colombia.