• $15 for two $15 vouchers (to be used separately) ($30 value)
• Valid for dine-in or carry-out
• Try the burger in seven different varieties (including veggie) with a huge selection of free toppings
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 18, 2013
If you're feeling fried after a busy day and want someone else to do the cooking, fly over to Burger Nuts. The DealChicken found an eggceptional deal there. For $15, you get two $15 vouchers! This is a savings of 50% on the restaurant's eggspecially popular steakburgers, fries and shakes. Made from barnyard-fresh ingredients, the peck-worthy food at Burger Nuts has customers crowing with delight. Choose from one of their seven tasty burgers, made from 100% American meat. The fries are cut on-site from Idaho Russet Burbank potatoes and the buns come in fresh daily from a locally-owned bakery. Top off your meal with a yummy rich shake.
Located in Willoughby, just 30 minutes east of Cleveland, Burger Nuts is a mom-and pop-establishment. Every Monday is Kid's Night at the restaurant. From 4 to 8 p.m., children 12 and under eat free when you purchase an adult combo.
$15 for two $15 vouchers for food & drinks ($30 value)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Valid for dine-in or carry-out. One voucher per customer per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Milkshakes started out in the late 1800s as whiskey drinks, but by 1900 had earned a wholesome reputation as a milk drink flavored with vanilla, strawberry or chocolate. In 1922, an employee thought to add ice cream to the milk beverage, giving birth to the milkshake we know today.