• $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks
• Try the veal Pavarotti or the chicken parmesan
• Located in historic Little Italy
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 16, 2013
“Enjoy the sweet life!” That's the motto at La Dolce Vita Bistro, and it's one of DealChicken's daily affirmations, too. With today's half-price deal on authentic Italian food in a cozy setting, you can do just that. Savor the polo pomodoro — chicken breast sautéed in white wine and topped with tomatoes, garlic, Parmesan and feta cheese — or the pasta with pesto omar. The menu also includes a variety of other entrees, pastas, pizzas, soups and appetizers. DealChicken always leaves room for the dark chocolate raspberry torte for dessert.
Stepping through the door of this warm, friendly bistro transports you back in time, to the early 1900s and the great European bistros. The food and the atmosphere encourage you to linger and savor every bite.
$20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Must pay balance of check with cash, American Express, or Discover. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Suggested gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
La Dolce Vita Bistro replaced the business in Cleveland's Little Italy called "The Italian Drug." It was a pharmacy and opened in 1914 by Dr. Anthony Caruso. La Dolce Vita's owners have worked to capture the essence of "The Italian Drug" in the decor.