• $32 for a one-hour Swedish massage ($65 value)
• Enjoy relaxation and improved circulation
• Call ahead for an appointment
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 15, 2013
Tied up in knots from life’s many demands and feel like squawking? Fly on over to Lava Massage Studio, where for $32 an expert will massage out the kinks with a one-hour Swedish massage. Designed to leave you calm and relaxed, this massage treatment is performed on a table on bare skin using oil or cream. In addition to taking your cares away, the soothing massage improves circulation and reduces swelling. Lava Massage Studio also offers sports, deep tissue, Thai-yoga and hot-stone massages.
Located in Broadview Heights, Lava Massage Studio is owned by licensed massage therapist Laura Pacanin, who is a graduate of the National Institute of Massotherapy. She and her trained staff believe in the power of massage to enhance health and improve quality of life.
$32 one-hour Swedish massage ($65 value)
- Limit two purchases per person and two as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour appointment cancellation suggested. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Despite the name, Swedish massage did not actually originate in Sweden. Called a classic massage everywhere other than the US, this type of massage combines techniques used in ancient China, India, Egypt, Rome and Greece.