• $20 for two $20 vouchers (to be used separately) ($40 value)
• Valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages
• Try their famous fish and chips
• Valid for dinner only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 11, 2013
If surf fare is your passion, then today's half-off deal from the Sussex Seafood & Grille hits the spot. The varied menu includes favorite seafood items like shrimp linguini, crab cakes, crab legs and Maine lobster tail. You can even choose how you want your haddock: battered fried, steamed with paprika or Cajun-style, baked, or grilled with lemon pepper. Fear not, if you have turf lovers in your dining party, they won't feel left out with choices like steak, chicken and burgers.
Established in 1939, Sussex Seafood and Grille is an award-winning restaurant in Wickliffe that serves dinner Tuesday through Sunday. The owners take pride in serving locally-grown wines and their renowned English fish and chips.
$20 for two $20 vouchers good toward food and non-alcoholic beverages
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Limit one voucher per table per visit. No separate checks. Valid for dinner only. Not valid on alcoholic beverages. Not valid on holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in full in one visit. Voucher available for use the day after purchase. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Just like DealChicken, the hard-shelled friends in the sea like to move around as well. Crabs have been known to travel thousands of miles throughout their lifetime!