• $20 for $40 worth of food & drinks
• Enjoy homemade lasagna, spaghetti carbonara, pizza and more
• Valid Sunday through Friday
• Not valid on alcoholic beverages
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
If your favorite meal involves mounds of golden pasta, tangy tomato sauce and gooey melted cheese, you'll feel right at home at Andaloro's Ristorante in Willowick. The restaurant serves up authentic Italian favorites like calamari fritti, homemade lasagna, veal marsala, chicken piccata, spaghetti carbonara and eggplant parmesan, among dozens of other options in a relaxing atmosphere that features hand-painted walls. Of course, pizza is available too. Now you can take a mini trip to Italy right in the heart of Willowick when you get $40 worth of food and drink at Andalaro's for just $20. Mama mia!
Opened in 2009, Andalaro's Ristorante is located on Lakeshore Boulevard, 25 minutes east of downtown Cleveland. The restaurant features a comfortable dining room that is ideal for both family suppers and romantic date-night dinners alike.
$20 for $40 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Limit two purchases per person and two as gifts. Valid Sunday through Friday only. Not valid on holidays. Not valid on alcoholic beverages. One voucher per table per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based off original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to the book “Italy: Enchantment of the World,” Italians believe they taught the rest of Europe how to cook. Italy reportedly made the world’s first ice cream, coffee, and fruit pies as well.