• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
• Valid at all three Cleveland-area locations
• Not valid on lunch or holidays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 30, 2012
Today, DealChicken invites you to dinner and a show - all in one! Come experience spinning spatulas, flying food and mile-high flames that kiss your food without burning. When it's over, you get to eat the delicious results. Hibachi menu items include favorites like pineapple chicken, filet mignon and a variety of combo plates—or create your own combo. If hibachi's not your thing, the sushi menu includes almost two dozen special rolls, along with a huge selection of sushi and sashimi.
Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse turns great food into a great show. All the food is the freshest possible and the sauces homemade. There are three locations, in Painesville, Fairview Park and Highland Heights, with a fourth opening in Independence in 2013.
$12.50 for $25 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Dine-in only. Must present voucher before ordering. One voucher per table per party per visit. Not valid for lunch or holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Suggested gratuity based on value before voucher. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, birthday promotion, or other promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The word hibachi actually means "firepot" or "firebowl" in Japanese. The term hibachi was used as far back as the Heian period in Japan (798-1185 AD) and its original purpose was heating rather than cooking.