• $200 value redeemable at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide
• Restaurant.com e-Gift Cards do not expire
• Flexible e-Gift Card, use in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75 or $100
• Minimum spend requirements may apply
• 10% of proceeds to benefit the Dan Marino foundation - http://danmarinofoundation.org
• DealChicken voucher must be redeemed for e-Gift Card at www.Dine.Restaurant.com and is not a valid form of payment at any restaurant
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 12, 2013
When was the last time you were able to fit $200 worth of dining out into your budget? Today’s deal allows you to do just that and for just $30. Here’s how it works: Purchase this deal and visit Restaurant.com to redeem $200 worth of e-gift certificates to participating restaurants. Restaurants large and small partner with Restaurant.com, and you'll be able to satisfy cravings for any type of cuisine. Bon appétit!
Restaurant.com allows diners to discover new restaurants-and enjoy eating at old favorites-at a discount. These e-Gift Cards also make excellent gifts for birthdays, anniversaries and thank yous.
$30 for a $200 Restaurant.com e-Gift Card
- May purchase multiple deals. Bonus Restaurant.com eGift Card can be used in denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75 or $100. Customers may select any number of restaurants over time, totaling $200. Valid for parties of two or more unless otherwise stated. Valid for dine-in only unless otherwise stated. Unredeemed gift certificates not valid toward purchase at restaurants. Limit of one (1) gift certificate per restaurant per visit. Minimum spend requirements and other restrictions on the Restaurant-Specific Gift Certificates and online merchant websites vary and are subject to change. No Cash value. Visit http://Dine.Restaurant.com for complete terms and conditions and participating restaurants.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Founded in 1992 by Dan and Claire Marino, The Dan Marino Foundation’s mission is “opening doors” towards independence for children and young adults with autism and special needs by creating awareness and opportunities.