• $10 for four $5 vouchers ($20 value)
• May use up to two at the same time
• Try the turkey bacon cheeseburger or chicken salad wrap
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 15, 2012
If you're looking for a place to combine your love for delicious food with your need for healthy food, you won't have to look any further than The S.O.F.E. Wholefoods Cafe & Grill in Bedford. The restaurant, which is open for breakfast and lunch, features items like sandwiches and wraps on whole grain breads and tortillas, salads, burgers and even a famous strawberry cheesecake smoothie that is high in protein to keep your belly full longer. Get your meal for half-price when you take advantage of this great DealChicken deal: Get $20 worth of food for just $10!
Located on Broadway Avenue in Bedford, The S.O.F.E. Wholefoods Cafe and Grill is a casual neighborhood eatery where locals flock for a hearty and healthy meal five days a week. The atmosphere is relaxed and perfect for the entire family and the staff is friendly and efficient. The restaurant offers a food guests will actually feel good about eating.
$10 for four $5 vouchers ($20 value)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Limit two vouchers per customer per visit. Closed Sunday and Mondays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Each new customer to stop in The S.O.F.E. Wholefoods Café & Grill gets a special treat: a free wholegrain oatmeal cookie baked from scratch! They come in a variety of flavors, including original, walnut raisin, walnut chocolate chip, blueberry, and peanut butter.