• Known to relieve pain and remove toxins
• Perfect for de-stressing after a long week
• Vouchers valid at Mentor location only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 31, 2013
DealChicken is always looking for new ways to feel better and retain his youthful glow, and at a bargain to boot! If your feathers are feeling a bit ruffled or you’re just looking for a way to pamper yourself, Herbal Therapy Wraps has a solution for you. A Herbal Body Wrap treatment literally wraps you up in an herb-saturated cocoon has many great benefits -- including body reshaping, toxin removal, pain relief, and softening of the skin. The specialized body wrap is normally $70, so at $10, it is practically a steal!
Located in Mentor, Herbal Therapy Wraps expertly selects herbs that have reported healing and detoxifying abilities for their Herbal Body Wraps. They welcome any and all customers looking for a way to relax and distress, lose some inches by firming the skin, or improve their overall sense of well-being.
$10 for a Signature Body Wrap ($70 value)
- For health reasons, wrap is not valid for pregnant women, women who are breast feeding, or women who are on their menstrual cycle. Limit one purchase per person and two as gifts. Valid at Mentor location only. By appointment only. Must be 18 years of age or older. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Lavender, one of the most popular herbs for soothing and relaxing both the skin and the body, can be found in various skin treatments as well as aromatherapy candles and oils. The healing properties of lavender were discovered before World War I by a French chemist who burnt his hand working in his family’s perfumery. He stuck his hand into a vat of lavender essential oil, and noticed the burn healed quickly afterward.